Not quite to our house yet, but running from Napoleon to downtown. :-)
WOW! So quaint. I luuuuurve street cars.
These streetcars are special, because they have been running for 100 years, but not in the two years since Hurricane Katrina. They are just now getting back.
Hehe I thought they looked old ;-)Nice to hear life's returning to normal, bit by bit xxx
Yay! FINALLY!
You know, I have never ridden the streetcar???? Unless you count the riverfront ones, which SOOO don't count. Sad, huh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe
5 comments:
WOW! So quaint. I luuuuurve street cars.
These streetcars are special, because they have been running for 100 years, but not in the two years since Hurricane Katrina. They are just now getting back.
Hehe I thought they looked old ;-)
Nice to hear life's returning to normal, bit by bit xxx
Yay! FINALLY!
You know, I have never ridden the streetcar???? Unless you count the riverfront ones, which SOOO don't count. Sad, huh?
Post a Comment