Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BSG Creator Ron Moore Answers Questions over on the SciFi Boards

And I quote:

QUOTE(sighphi @ Jun 5 2007, 06:31 PM) *
Are you going to explain what the Cylon plan was?




The Cylons have a plan?




OK, not funny. Not even a little.

6 comments:

Sadie said...

Entirely unfunny.

Sadie said...

Oh, I've been meaning to ask you-- do I need to see Season 3 before I watch Razor? I don't want to spoil myself or get confused.

Sarah said...

Ooh, gooood question. I'm not entirely sure. It's going to be partially set in the past and partially in the present, I think. I'd be careful. It might drop some spoilers.

Tinsie said...

I laughed out loud when I read it. Obviously I have a weird sense of humour. Ho hum.

On the Season 3/Razor debate, I'd be very surprised if there were no spoilers in Razor TBH.

Sadie said...

Okay. I guess I'll wait. I wish Season 3 would come out on DVD. SOON.

Tinsie said...

I don't believe S3 is still not out in the States!

Razor's out on DVD on Boxing Day over here and I just can't wait :-)