Monday, November 5, 2007

Pretty Pretty

I got a new toy...

This is my dude. He's pretty hot. But as far as I can tell, everyone in Guild Wars is really, really, really ridiculously good-looking. What I actually wanted was a female Elementalist, but I made one and deleted her after Level 4 because I decided I could not stare at her boobs hanging out the entire game. I just couldn't. This was after I went on the internet and confirmed that all the Elementalist armor looks like that, not just the outfit you start the game with. Then I wanted a Mesmer, because of the clothes, but I hated all the faces, and besides, that type of magic isn't really my thing. Then I wanted a Ranger, because I loved the hairs, only I didn't want a Ranger, because I just played one in Neverwinter Nights. Then I felt like the most hopelessly superficial gamer in the world, and gave up and made this guy. I have played maybe one male character in the history of ever, but at least he has clothes on. Also, he's a hottie, isn't he?

But today I also made this warrior, and I think she looks pretty bad-ass. I don't know if I'm going to get around to playing with her for a while, though. I should also mention that I have NO. CLUE. WHAT. I. AM. DOING in Guild Wars. I am not at all used to having other actual people running around me when I'm gaming, and it sort of weirds me out. Luckily for now I have the option of just ignoring them and running around the countryside by myself.

5 comments:

Neil Richard said...

He needs a shave and a haircut. But what do I know, I'm a guy.

Tina said...

Dude... where do you find these things!?? They always look so fun. I could use a little fun in my life...

Sarah said...

What can I say... he's rugged!

LissBirds said...

Every time I hear the word rugged I think of the Lumberjack Song from Monty Python...

That was random.

Mark R. Brand said...

Yeah, thost MMORPGs are nuts for losing large chunks of your waking life. Once you get a good group of buddies to play with you'll be on there every second. There's something that's insidiously compelling about a persistent world that goes on without you when you're not there. Personally I do enjoy the fact that when I turn Morrowind off, it's OFF. I ordered an XBOX with Oblivion tonight. Woot!