Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Depressed

Bad day.

Car is totalled. Still owe $11,000 on car. In the best thing that happened today, discovered I had apparently purchased gap insurance (who remembers these things? But my signature is on the line), so don't have to owe finance company $2K on car. WHICH WOULD BE SO UNFAIR.

With all the money I basically threw away, I guess I might as well have leased.

Need new car for $0 down payment.

Sad. :-(

My caaaaarrrrr!!!

6 comments:

NOLADawn said...

So sorry! If it's any help, since you're a "recent" graduate, you can get a grad rebate. They are usually about 1K off, within 6 months of your graduation date. You just need to show your diploma. (My mom works at a Suzuki/Mitsubishi dealership too if it helps =})

Sadie said...

Oh that does suck. Thank goodness for the gap insurance! Now I don't feel like such a sucker for letting the finance manager talk me into it. You never know.

Can't you get a little pain and suffering money out the other guy? Listen to me, all litigious.

Anonymous said...

UGH! So sorry about your car. Hopefully, the universe will send something even better in its place!

On another note, Happy Thanksgiving!

LissBirds said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're ok, though!!! I had no idea what gap insurance is, but now I know.

Good luck with everything!

Uri Kalish said...

good luck!

Tinsie said...

Sorry about your car. I'm sending good vibes your way!