Oblivion: Just a Tribute
Today I finished the main quest in Oblivion, which I'd been putting off for quite some time. There are still things I haven't done in the game, and quests I haven't finished, but I feel like giving it a rest for now. I have a second character that I'm going to use to do Shivering Isles at some point.
To be filed under the category of "geekiest things I've ever done," I made a little highlight video of my character Thayet's trip through Oblivion. I've had a lot of fun with her... about 200 hours of fun, to be precise (yeesh). I thought she deserved a nice sendoff!
5 comments:
Cool clip ... how many costume changes would you say there are?
Oh geez, about 14 sets of armor and 20 plain outfits at least. Two of the armors I have are from a mod.
Too. Much. Free. Time. Can I borrow some?
Great, now I HAVE to buy an XBOX 360. You should market this game. I've actually played it once, and the strength of your blog has piqued my interest about it waaay too many times. I want to be able to mod it, though... I still haven't decided on PC or XBOX version of it, and since this game is the main reason I'd buy an XBOX to begin with...
For me the mods are key. And you have to have a really top notch PC to get good graphics out of it.
Of course, if you had an XBox 360 you could play Mass Effect, which comes out in November and is my new favorite thing I want...
Post a Comment