Saturday, October 6, 2007

Damn You, MacBook, and your 2 Fingered Scroll

I was on my old laptop this morning, and I had to get off because not being able to do the two-fingered scroll on the trackpad was driving my fingers up the wall. And I supposedly do not even like my MacBook, which I only have because work gave it to me. But that two-fingered scroll... man, I got used to it fast. Even Mike, who is one of those Mac people, does not understand because his doesn't have the two-fingered scroll. It also doesn't have a magnet-y cord, or Photobooth, so I don't understand what's so great about it that makes it better than a PC. Because clearly those things are the coolest features.

I usually don't want to be on this computer on weekends because it reminds me of work. But that two-fingered scroll...

2 comments:

LissBirds said...

There's a freeware program you can install on the older PowerBooks that does the two-finger scrolling, I think. If you want I can do a little digging and see if I can find out if it still exists.

Then Mike can get in on that whole two-fingered scroll thing.

Funny, my MacBook has the scroll feature and I never use it! I'm so used to using the arrow keys.

Sadie said...

The track pad on my Mac is dead completely, so.

But Mike can go to

http://iscroll2.sourceforge.net/

And I *heart* Photobooth! :)