Whoa, I Have Been MIA
Where have I been? Busy... working... stressed... definitely not sleeping. I am taking this entire day for myself, and not doing ANYTHING ELSE. I really need to relax.
Just saw the Bourne movie. Some reasons I like Bourne better than Bond:
1. Matt Damon is hotter than all the Bonds.
2. The portrayal of women in the movies is better.
3. Bourne doesn't need silly gadgets-- he just punches you in the face.
And now I think we're going out to grab some Mexican, and then maybe I'll game, which I've been wanting to do all day. Because it is MY DAY of relaxation... before I have to spend hours tomorrow doing homework. Blecchhhhh...
3 comments:
Ditto! Except that I didn't leave my bed! Tomorrow is lesson plan and test making day.... ah the joys of teaching. And who says we only work 9-3 for 9 months???? Hope you enjoy your day.
I am not gonna lie, the homework is what's killing me. I need to make sure I plan at least half the week so I actually have time to sleep and relax next week.
I also have the WORST scheduling ever, in that I have them for a 2 hour block... and 7th graders cannot handle a 2 hour block AT ALL. I absolutely cannot run out of stuff to do or they will be off the walls.
I hope you have a good week! I can't even imagine dealing with 7th graders for that long a period of time. I know that I couldn't do it without strangling somebody.
I agree on the Bourne v. Bond thing, though I did enjoy Daniel Craig.
Post a Comment