In Detox
Seriously.
No lie.
And I got home at 1:30 last night and had to be at my first day of work at 7:45. Yeah. I need someone to take my away to a happy place where I can sleep for three days. But the wedding was fun. I'll upload some of the pictures when I wake up. If ever.
5 comments:
But, hey, now you're in the happy place where you get PAID! Can't wait to see pics.
My first day back is Wednesday.... NOT looking forward to waking up.
Oh my. At least the short people haven't arrived yet, right? Cause that might be too much to bear.
Hope your first week goes well!
The short people come next week. ;-) And... I'm already waking up early! Shudder. Tomorrow I get my brand new work laptop... and go figure, it's a Mac so I will have no clue how it works! Noooo!
^^Yes!!! You've gone Mac!!! And my list of people to convert gets shorter. Mu-ah-ah!!!
Seriously, if you need help with it, drop me a line. They're pretty easy to figure out. I have confidence in you!!!
--Melissa
It came with my job! I had no choice!
Although it took less than 15 minutes of the training to figure out how NOT to make stuff fly into the corners and disappear. Which is one of my longtime Mac fears. So there is hope!
Post a Comment