For Those Too Cool To Be Seen Reading Harry Potter...
Harry Potter book disguises. Um, bad language warning. My favorite part is the "reviews" on the back covers. "The most thoroughly disenchanting novel of our time. Utterly mature and high-brow... My kids hate this book." - Chicago Tribune. The blurbs are also great. "They stole his life. He stole their tank." And, "A work of very serious literature."
Part of me warred against another part of me in posting this link. At least one of these is seriously offensive in a way I don't think is funny. But the rest of them are funny. So I am just going to pretend I didn't see the bottom one, because I choose not to start off my day on a negative ranting note.
In another funny aside, way to go, spammers. Did you really think I was going to open an e-mail from someone called Luxor Crackspy?
No comments:
Post a Comment