Thursday, July 19, 2007

Argh... errands

Why don't I have this mysterious packet with insurance information? Where am I supposed to get fingerprinted? What happened to the thing I already faxed, which I of course cannot locate now that I want it? Why have my test scores mysteriously vanished and why is my desk suddenly drowning in papers? And it's lucky I am awake when employers call for such information at 8:45 AM (practicing).

Ooh, but I found a lipstick I haven't seen in months.

Off running errands on da West Bank. Yay.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Ah, the beauty of working for a school system. I, for some reason, am always the one that has to deal with things like paperwork, even for my husband's job.

NOLADawn said...

That would be da Best Bank :)

Sarah said...

Once I got it, said packet is 3 inches thick. Guess that's the rest of my day! (Kidding, I'm just glad someone's employing me.)

I decided against starting my day at the Taco Bell on Gen deGaulle though. Be proud of me! (yay West Bank Taco Bells)