Real Platform 9 3/4
Because I saw it on Wikipedia and thought it was cute.
Sweetie vs. Potter Update:
In a race against time, Mike is now 57 pages into Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Well, not really a race against time when you consider that he most likely won't be getting his hands on Book 7 until Sunday night... maybe Sunday morning. Because I get it first.
I have to work on Saturday, the day the book is delivered, so it really comes down to whether I pull an all-nighter Saturday night to finish it. My informal survey of this week's mail (seriously-- DOES MAIL GET DELIVERED AFTER 8:00 PM IN ANY OTHER CITY IN THE UNITED STATES, I ASK YOU!) does not make me optimistic about the book being delivered before I have to go to work.
3 comments:
Sweetie should hit the bookstore on Friday night and get a copy, too, so you two can read it together!
I should have done that. How was I to know the mail here would get WORSE? I just got my parents' birthday card, postmarked June 4th, YESTERDAY.
Yeah, I'm telling ya...sharing a HP book is not a good idea. That idea didn't really work for the last one. I think it'd be great for Mike to get it and get into it while you were at work and not give it back to you. Or else I'll call you Saturday afternoon when I finish it and gloat. :-)
Post a Comment