YA THINK I Might Be Cold?
You know, just a little bit? It's sort of like my "light armor vest" in Oblivion that's really a bra and exposes my whole stomach... I'm sure it made sense to some gaming developer somewhere who does not get out much. But it doesn't make much sense to me. At least Lara is sensibly wearing socks with her boots?
Because it was my birthday yesterday, and because Oblivion and I are on a break (we're not divorced, or even separated, don't worry-- just on a break), I went and got myself a new toy. So. This is Tomb Raider: Anniversary. I can climb around on cliffs and flip onto ledges and stuff... but my boobs be ridiculous, yo.
Seriously. I think in real life I'd fall over backwards.
3 comments:
OH, I didn't know it was out! I'll have to run out and find it...
Oh, and I think your boobs must insulate you from the weather. Or something.
Dude... you'd break your fricken back if you had those things in real life!
Must say, that looks like a super fun game. Am thinking about getting a new lap top that is advanced enough to let me play games (or possibly investing in an Xbox)... I miss my ex's (bastard) Xbox...Any suggestions?
What a fun birthday prezzy! But, yeah, how could a real person walk with those things with those proportions?
Post a Comment