I'm 26. :-)
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have lots of fun today and a great year ahead.
Happy Birthday to ya... happy birth-day. (Sung in the best Stevie voice I can muster :D)Hope the year is a wonderful one.
Happy birthday!! Hope it's a fantastic one :-)
And, hey, yeah, that's you :)
Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!--Melissa
Happy birthday fellow Gemini! Hope 26 is a good year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have lots of fun today and a great year ahead.
Happy Birthday to ya... happy birth-day. (Sung in the best Stevie voice I can muster :D)
Hope the year is a wonderful one.
Happy birthday!! Hope it's a fantastic one :-)
And, hey, yeah, that's you :)
Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!
--Melissa
Happy birthday fellow Gemini! Hope 26 is a good year!
Post a Comment