Starbuck Hangs Self!
I hate to laugh, because she was obviously in pain and freaking out, but Starbuck just managed to get herself tangled up in the cord for the blinds and then leap off the couch. I was sitting here, and all of a sudden I hear panicked, "MAAAAAH! MAAAAH! MAAAH!" I turned around, and she was hanging suspended with the cord wrapped twice around her and stuck in her legs.
Hahahaha. See what I have to deal with. She's in my freakin' underwear!
This is Starbuck's box. She's so dumb.
Here's my Floofer, just as a special bonus. Because he is the prettiest pet ever to exist anywhere ever. So there. I have proof. And just because he's not as dumb as Starbuck doesn't mean he doesn't want to be blogged! (Don't get me wrong, I have several blackmail pictures of him being dumb too! Which maybe I will post later in the week. I just dumped 118 photos off my camera.)
5 comments:
Hee. Poor thing. Did you laugh at her? I bet you did, and you know they hate that. :)
He is very handsome, it is true.
I laughed and laughed. :-D
aww poor baby, she's learning Mama!
Aww... poor baby! She'll out grow it, she is, quite literally, a baby so... one can hope? As for Jolee Bindo, he is one fine lookin' specimen of male catness.
awe i think theyre adorable, lol.
Mine does the underwear thing and worse... try waking up with her ass in your face, lol, or his nose in ur eyes.... as funny as it sounds, it has happend.
Not a pretty site....lol
Post a Comment