Sunday, May 20, 2007

Waahh

I don't know if I should go to Roly Poly or not. There isn't a lot of food here that's not of the pasta variety, and besides, I have a craving. On the one hand, I have no money. On the other hand, it's only six bucks. Is six bucks going to break me?

I want a California Turkey. Or a Smokehouse Turkey. Or perhaps a Hickory Chicken. It just occurred to me that my mango allergy apparently does not extend to the mango chutney that's on the California Turkey wrap. I wonder why that is. Why does my mouth not burn and go numb? Clearly if it was going to, it would have already during the eating of one of the 200 California Turkey wraps I have probably consumed in the past three years. Is it because it is cooked, processed, sugered mango?

I don't know. But it is magic.

In other news, the Sabres are out of the playoffs, having gone as far as the Eastern Conference finals for the second year running. Well played, Sabres.

No comments: