Friday, May 11, 2007

Countdown

Days left until BSG marathon: 5!

I must purchase videotapes. (How stone age.)

Feeling very sluggish today, despite alternating disbelief and euphoria about never having to report to ____ again. They are probably shaking their heads over what a horrible, irresponsible person I am. Meh. Whatever. I finally stopped being the Girl Who Cried Quit and just quit. It's crazy that I worked there for over a year, and I didn't even like it. I don't think I ever liked it. I have been dealing with these little assaults to my dignity, ever since they assigned one of the rudest people I have ever met to train me (she spoke to me so condescendingly, as if she thought I was mentally slow... this was a corporate trainer too!) way back last March. Don't even get me started on the white trashy manager who doesn't know proper English, or the one who talks in baby voices while at work. Oy. I'm just glad to be out, and feeling rather peaceful. Think I'm going to brew some coffee. I know, it's weird to brew coffee at 12:30 in the afternoon, when I've been up since 8:30 AM, but it was one of those things where I thought I could live without it.

But I've changed my mind.

No comments: