BSG Marathon, Hour 3
My Battlestar Galactica marathoning is off and running this morning. We are into Hour 3 of the SciFi season 3 marathon that runs through Friday. BSG seven hours a day, three days a week! We have two VCRs programmed in two separate rooms to catch the marathon, even though I will be taking off for work at 10:30. Hopefully everything works as planned, so I can get all of Season 3. (Tapes... tapes are so archaic... why did it have to be tapes?)
In honor of the marathon, here we have a picture of resistance fighter Sam Anders, who, while not Apollo and therefore not my space boyfriend, is not entirely unhot in his own right. Also he has been particularly badass thus far in Season 3, for which he should be honored.
Best BSG Quote Thus Far:
Sharon (the one from Galactica): Sam. It's been a long time.
Anders: Funny, I feel like I see you every day.
BSG Thought of the Morning:
How come the Leobens don't get to go to the little Cylon meetings? Do the rest of the Cylons think that model is crazy, too?
No comments:
Post a Comment