Here's Where the Fun Begins
It seems like everyone is posting this one, but I got a laugh out of it, so... The Top 10 Han Solo Quotes You Need to Use in Regular Conversation. You know, considering that this blog uses a Han Solo quote in its banner. It's a good list.
Except I'm gonna go ahead and add one:
"I thought they smelled bad... on the outside!"
When to use it: When you're cleaning out your Katrina refrigerator after it's been sitting in 90 degree heat for a month, obviously. I know firsthand that this is the absolute best place to use this Han Solo quote. Because I used it. And it fit so, so well.
1 comment:
Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.
To be used when one is being forced to censor one's self by individuals who can't stand to have the truth of the non-friendness reflected back on them. (gee, do I sound bitter?)
Post a Comment