Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stressed

It seems like I'm so behind in school stuff I have to do before the end of the semester. Seriously. I feel like a bad person. It might... be Oblivion that siphoned all productivity from my February/March. I have a super ton of stuff to finish.

I need to go to the bank. I need to make several phone calls. I need a Roly Poly sandwich (no, seriously, I think I need it to live). Doing Romeo and Juliet with 7th graders makes me want to watch Shakespeare in Love, so I might do that this afternoon while I work on some stuff.

Do not even get me started on Starbuck crawling all over me and licking me while I am on the phone on a job interview-related call. Do not. She is growing into such a bully these days. I wish Jolee would smack her down more often, because I can't bring myself to.

The Sweetie and I are BOTH doing the job interview thing this week and next week... and I hope we ace them, because we are both so over the starving grad student lifestyle. Wish us luck!

No comments: