Actually I think I can do it
... It is just a pain in my ass. I went back and looked again. I have this problem with not being able to let things go. And it's not really as hard as I thought. I think the easiest way is to find an existing "new" template with similar elements and then modify them. You can't just copy/paste because the new templates are XML, not HTML. But you can copy/paste individual elements. Damned if the font in their template isn't better than what I'm using.
I win at life. Well, I sort of halfway win.
Clearly this situation is going to require coffee.
1:09 AM:
Here's what I've got so far.
3 comments:
enough liberal arts. now you need to take some geek classes.
Hmph. I think I did well enough for myself!
Great job, I can't figure out how to build my own web page for my expert project. Good thing I live with a web designer :)
Post a Comment