Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rumors of KOTOR...

Both Club Jade and TFN are reporting a rumor that Bioware has a Knights of the Old Republic MMORPG in the works. While all sites are stressing the fact that this is just a rumor, it is interesting news considering fans have been waiting for word of KOTOR 3 for three years now. I'm of mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I feel that the KOTOR story was deliberately left unfinished after the last game, and I want it to be wrapped up. On the other hand, if they decided to continue the KOTOR franchise as an online game, of course I would play it. The downside of this is they would be charging a monthly fee to play it. But I still would have to. Now, you might say, "Sarah, be reasonable. No one is tying you down and FORCING you to play video games."

But you obviously don't get it. I would have to play it. And that is all there is to it.

No comments: