Monday, April 16, 2007

New Gig At The Hathor Legacy

Just FYI, for anyone who's interested, I am proud to announce that I'm going to be blogging on The Hathor Legacy's new book blog. I've been a fan of the site for several months now. They are a site dedicated to critical analysis of female characters in TV and film. Recently they branched out and added two additional blogs, one on books and one on feminist issues in general.

If you want to know which posts are mine, my nickname there is Duru Antilles, and I have the blue twi'lek icon. I posted this weekend on Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness series.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sometimes we scare me... I emailed Hathor Legacy a few days ago--before I went home for my sister's bridal shower, and just got back in front of a compuer, complete with their response email, today. Huh... Oh, and I DO owe YOU a thanks for that. I discovered them via your blog. So... Thanks!