All Too Easy
Have you ever been faced with an assignment that was just too easy? So easy, in fact, that you didn't quite trust it? This is how I feel about one of my classes. It's an online class in which we have had exactly two assignments the entire semester.
Online classes are usually harder than real classes because they want you to post all these responses to make sure you're doing the reading, and to create a class discussion. But this class... well, it's nice that the guy trusts us to actually buy the book and read it on our own. At the same time, though, part of me keeps thinking there must be a catch. It... can't be this easy.
Just now I read the syllabus yet another time, to make sure there weren't any components to the class that I was missing. But nope. I guess it really is that easy. And yet I am wary of it.
1 comment:
I wish! Who's the professor??? :) I would be worried to death that I missed something important.
BTW, we found Charlie!!!
Post a Comment