Last Week of Class
This is more or less the week all my stuff is due for school, so I'm going to be either a) not here, or b) posting stupid things that do not require much thought. So, in that vein, here is Starbuck in a fort she made out of the Sunday paper. It looks like a bunch of newspaper and a tail, but I assure you it is Starbuck. She loves to make forts out of the paper.
2 comments:
Love it! Mouse thinks he's attacking something hidden in the pile... silly kittens, papers are for people!
Good luck with the last few weeks. I haven't even BEGUN my final projects!
I did have my final interview today for the GNOWP though and I'm fairly sure I got in. I'm so excited.
Hilarious.
I have spent every night this week typing up my husband's stuff that's due this week too. Grrr.
Love the tail shot. I'm sure she thought she was completely hidden.
Post a Comment