Monday, April 23, 2007

If I Show Up On Your Doorstep, Chances Are You Did Something to Bring Me There

I know I just posted an Oblivion screenshot. And I've really promised myself not to do this very often, namely because what my character Thayet (Level 21) does in the game is of interest to no one but me.

However.

I have finally acquired the last missing piece to The Outfit I Have Wanted All Game: a black hood. And I am really super giddily excited about it. So much that, of course, we had to have a massive photo shoot. It looks like a very simple outfit. But please bear in mind that I play a thief, and it is surprisingly difficult to put together an all-black ensemble in Oblivion. Unless you want to wear a black robe, which is fine for some characters, but Thayet doesn't think the look is "her." The hood really pulls together this look, I think. I am so dangerous and shifty!

Contrary to what I imply on here, Oblivion is not all about arranging your bookshelves and playing dress-up with your character. There are quests and guilds and a plot.

... Heh. Oblivion is totally all about dress-up.

No comments: