Monday, April 23, 2007

Having A Personal Problem

So I seem to be having a great deal of personal issues lately that prevent me from coming up with timely and interesting entries for my blog. Not the least of which is the fact that I seem to have misplaced all of my bras. Seriously. Now, you may ask, why does not being able to find a piece of feminine underclothing mean one cannot post on one's blog?

I don't know. I just know that I have been frantically running around for the last fifteen minutes trying to find a bra-- any bra. And before that, I had planned on posting something on my blog. Coincidence? I think not.

See, I have these two bras that are sort of my go-to bras. They are both from the Gap. One is flesh-colored (for white shirts) and one is a black push-up (for dark shirts and/or going out to bars). But I obviously can't wear them all the time, because there is only one of each. Yet, there are certain items of clothing I own that require the use of these bras. So I must save them. To this end, I have several of the EXACT SAME Victoria's Secret Pink cotton bra in different patterns. All of which are MIA.

Where are my bras? It irks me.

4 comments:

Sadie said...

This is an interesting dilemma. Have you been leaving them places? Throwing them at rock stars? Burning them in feminist protest?

And then just blocked that all out?

Sarah said...

Yes! Throwing them at rock stars!

(Well, that's where I wish they'd gone. It sounds more interesting than, 'All my clothes are on the floor in a huge pile.')

NOLADawn said...

Check with the plumbers that were there a few weeks ago... :)

... or that pile of clothes on the floor.

Sadie said...

I should've thrown my bra at Daughtry.

Wish I'd thought of that.