I Want an R2 D2 Mailbox!
There are 400 of them. The U.S. Postal Service made them in celebration of the Star Wars stamp series that comes out on May 25th. Apparently they have been spotted across the U.S. And what is up with there being one in Baton Rouge and not here? (I don't know why this surprises me... there aren't any street corner mailboxes here, period. They never put most of them back after Katrina.) They're pretty cute. I kind of want to be a geek and hunt one down to take my picture with it too!
But wait, it's better! They have a site where you can go vote on your favorite stamp. Whichever one wins, it will get its own sheet. I cannot pick! They're all good.
2 comments:
Is your fella still in Nashville? He should go see theirs, they have 3 located so far... There's one in Lake Charles, where is that in relation to you?
None located in Memphis yet... I'll have to be on the lookout!
Vote early. Vote often. Vote Yoda
Post a Comment