Dedicated to Jolee Bindo's Feet
I have a foot fetish. But it isn't what you'd think. (Although I have remarked many times about how my significant other has one of the nicest sets of male feet I have seen.) No, I admit that I am minorly obsessed with my cat's giant mutant feet.
I think I have mentioned several times that he has giant mutant feet. I love to touch his feet. Love them! They are huge mittens of brown velvetyness. They might be the softest thing in existence. Unfortunately, he won't let me touch them. He got all mad at me for trying. Then he started licking them off, because of course, my petting them made them SO dirty. But I just think his feet are so cute. My vet says he has the most toes of any of his clients.
Currently he is flopped out on the futon next to me, twitching his tail in annoyance because it is totally obvious that he has exposed his stomach to entice Starbuck to attack him, and she is having none of it.
The aforementioned significant other went to Nashville for work (was it Nashville? I think it was... is it horrible that I don't remember? It was somewhere in Tennessee) for two days, so it's just me, J.B., and S.B. here. I just realized there is crud in Jolee's eye if you blow up the picture. Lest you think I do not take care of my pets, I should mention that he won't let me touch that either. He has a bad attitude.
3 comments:
Oooh, home alone with the kitties!!! That's fun. Jolee's toes are impressive, indeed.
He won't let me love his toes.
He's so beautiful. But, shh, don't tell him I said so, I don't want to hurt his manhood :)
Post a Comment