Somewhere Not Here
Due to a major paper that needs to be finished by 5:00 Thursday (currently on page 7 out of a projected 12), having to be at UNO Friday morning, flying to Rochester Friday afternoon, and the aforementioned tearing up of the bathroom floor, I will probably not be here tomorrow. I may not be here the day after, either. Or the day after that.
We will all just have to find a way to live with that.
ETA: Argh. I majored in English and one of the humanities, and it is like PULLING MOTHER*$ING TEETH to have to use APA format in these stupid education papers. Because of course I automatically do it using MLA, and now here I am going back and taking out all my capital letters. It is a huge pain in my ass. Can the academic world just please agree on something??
3 comments:
NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hey-- if you are going out in Roch-vegas, give me a call and maybe we can meet up!
Don't you know the Shift+F3 trick in MS Word? Have fun in NY...
Post a Comment