I Kill You, Hair
I am aware this isn't the sexiest topic of conversation, but do I strike you as a person who cares? Didn't think so.
What is up with random body hair? I have A hair that grows on the right side of my chin, in the exact same spot. Normally I would just say, whatever, everyone has hair, right? I mean, women have hair on their faces; it's just very fine and you don't usually see it unless you're up close staring into your pores in the mirror. Except for this one hair. It is of a dark color and a stiff wiry texture. It's prickly. Plus it's weird. It apparently has the ability to grow IN ITS ENTIRETY under the skin and then sort of pop out at once. So it looks like it's this itty bitty black spot, but when I pluck it it's like, "Whoa, there is a whole centimeter of hair in here!"
It just drives me up the wall, and when I feel it there, I end up running my fingers over it... and over... and over... and over, until I give in and run to the bathroom to pluck it. This morning it appeared again. I swear it is a millimeter long, but I can still feel it. It is just that weird of a hair. I don't know why it bothers me so much... it's just A hair. Ugh.
OK, it's gone. It's gone.
5 comments:
LOL. I hear ya... I've got this ONE, count it, ONE random hair that grows out of my throat. When I can feel it, I become obsessed with it. And let me tell you, ridding myself of it HURTS like a mother!
My husband has these really odd wide hairs (just a few) that grow randomly on his chin. They're long and I have to pluck them out and they're very strange.
I have A hair, too. But I'm not sayin' where it grows.
I guess everyone struggles with their One Hair.
I have A hair too, it's at the edge of my mouth, just above my lip on the left side. It would be sexy if it was a beauty mark instead of a hair.
Zoiks! I'd no idea this was so common. I thought my hair and I were freaks. It's on my left nipple and grows to outrageous lengths. If I'm ever imprisoned in a tower cell I will sever it and use it to climb down to freedom.
Post a Comment