Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You Don't Have To Be Jealous


... just because my cats are so cute and photogenic. (They're a little too suspiciously cute, aren't they? In a Children of the Corn kind of way. Like they might gang up on me in my sleep. Actually, I would not be surprised if they were conspiring against me. Today it's cold and the heat is on, so the air has become very dry. I keep shocking them every time I touch them. Jolee flinches when I reach for him now. It isn't my fault he's a walking ball of static electricity.)

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Yay! They're being friends! They are very cute, indeed. It's cold here, too. I'm using it as my exuse to hold Dobby at all times. ;) Merlin provides a lot more heat, though, so I'm trying to get him to sit next to me.

Tina said...

soooo CUTE! I love it when they snuggle...

and a totally irrelavent (sp?) comment--can we talk about how hooked I am on BSG? Seriously... I watched all episdodes on Disc 1 (Lee Adama--so would have his babies! can those eyes BE any sexier??!!) last night and then re-watched half of them this morning, and am keeping them because I'm getting the mini-series tomorrow. *sigh* now THIS is a show I would love to write for!

Sarah said...

re: BSG-- I'm not entirely sure that I love his personality as much as I love his arms in his weird pilot double tank top... thing. He's kind of "issues boy."

I have Disc 3 coming tomorrow or Thursday.

Robin said...

I'm sure my cats are conspiring against me.