Monday, January 29, 2007

Technorati Ranking: Sad, Sad

Not that the blogosphere is like sixth grade or anything (except, you know, for the fact that it's totally like sixth grade), but moving URLs has caused my "popularity" to take a huge hit. I went from around 100,000 in Technorati to 2,561,261. Ouch!

But it's OK. Because my kitten just got stuck in the bathtub, and it was really funny.

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Hmm. Can't you transfer the embedding or something fancy tech like that to keep your numbers?

Just wondered. I don't know stuff like that, but it sounded good in my head.

Geggie said...

Welcome to your new "spot"!

Sarah said...

As far as I can tell, you have to go "claim" the new URL. So now there are 2 of me. And you can't do anything about the fact that no links point to the second me yet.

SQT said...

Don't worry, your ranking will go up quick as your friends find you and link to you again.

Love the new banner.