Would You Still Love Me?
If I looked like this and not like a sailboat? I hope so. If you managed to find me, welcome to my new site design and URL! (Yep, still on the "Spot"... for complicated reasons relating to the future of my domain, I am holding off on moving my blog there.) I'm still in the process of updating all my memberships, profiles, etc., to point people here instead of to the old URL. This may take a while... geez, must I have a profile on every stupid site? Argh.
Anyway. This is my new template. I made it myself. Or, well, a more accurate description would be I made it myself, then I banged my head against the wall when I got stuck, then I looked at other people's to see which bits of theirs I liked, then I made changes because I didn't quite like it, then I made pretty graphics for it, which I really did make myself.
4 comments:
I still love you. I updated my link to you and my google reader subscription!
I like it!
Nice new digs :)
Lookin' fancy, friend! I like the graphics...
Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment