Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Double

I am working a double shift today, to make up for the fact that I'm missing Saturday night. Here I sit, smack in the middle of the dreaded Thanksgiving Double, panicking because the house is a mess and I have nothing done. Nothing. I have to be back at work at 6:00, so I'm thinking I can manage 2 loads of laundry and vaccuuming the cat up off the floor (I don't mean the actual cat. I mean there is enough fur on the floor to MAKE an actual cat, if one was so inclined.) I think then I will have to run to the store for last minute supplies tomorrow afternoon. And change the sheets on the futon. Because lord knows, I don't want to do that too early, lest they get furred up in the time between now and then.

I have made $80 so far on the rare and dreaded double. $200 on the day would be nice, but I would settle for $170 or $180. I am going to be there ALL FREAKIN' DAY, after all. I need some compensation.

I have so much to do. Why am I blogging? Why haven't I started the laundry?

Where am I?


No comments: