Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eek!

I just realized I have to leave to pick up Mike's parents at the airport in 15 minutes and my car is a-tro-cious! As in, the whole trunk is filled with empty cat food bags and the backseat is full of crumpled newspapers and water jugs and probably spiders. Frantically trying to avoid looking like a scary cat lady. Never mind that I am a scary cat lady.

Oh crap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't be the scary cat lady, that's MY job. At least you don't spend more than half your day BLOGGING for your cat. I'm such a dork.

BTW, saw your comment on slacker mom's TT about search terms-- your boyfriend and my husband should get together. He says he's afraid to have a baby cause he already has to clean up after me, the cat, and two dogs. I admit, I don't help much.

Good luck with the boyfriend's parents!

Bryan said...

15 minutes is not time enough for you to clean out your car, but it is time enough for you to write a post on your blog? Hrmmm...That's OK, I used to put up "Stupid fire alarm..." away messages when the fire alarms went off at SLU.

Sarah said...

I do clean up after the cat!

Only because Mike hates the cat.