Friday, September 29, 2006

A Man Walked Into A Bar... And Kicked Its Ass!

This is me and Mike, the other member of my esteemed household. He is very smart, more published than me, and is a fellow sci-fi geek. He tolerates my slovenly ways and my small, rude feline companion. Today he officially passed the Louisiana bar exam, and there will be much rejoicing!

He is pretty much perfect. :-)


Tags: ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! So glad to hear things are going well. Also, I heart Commanders Palace! I wanted to share w/ someone the ridiculousness of SLU Crew and I couldn't find the SLU pages...are they still around?? Yes, this is something I could have IMed, but you didn't have any comments...so...I commented.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so bad at the blogging thing! The previous comment was left by me...Ashley Dalton! haha...

Anonymous said...

We want new pictures! We already know you got a haircut, and Michael must surely look different as a practicing attorney, so this pic is a ruse!

Sarah said...

I admit, I cheated. The picture is from this fall in Boston, though it is new to me because it was just sent to me the other day... and I thought it was cute. I indeed no longer have hair. But Mike strangely looks the same, despite his attorney-ness... lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Mike! Speaking from experience, it's really nice to have someone help you celebrate, b/c your brain is so tired it's almost too hard to do it yourself!