If Everyone Jumped Off A Bridge, Would You?
So the talk this week at work is that a bunch of people are jumping ship to work at Commander's Palace, which seems to finally be reopening on October 1st. They have already hired at least five people I know, some of whom were trying to get me to go over and apply. Commander's is only the best restaurant ever. I love to eat there (25 cent martini lunches!), but I don't know if I want to work there. The advantage at _____ is I'm in a routine, and this is a good thing when I'm also doing classes, writing, and volunteering. If I go to Commander's, I'll start as a back waiter and have to train again. And buy new pants.
I really don't want to have to buy new pants. But maybe I'll stop over there on Tuesday. Maybe.
Tags:
No comments:
Post a Comment