Friday, August 25, 2006

Blaaahhhh...

When you are hungover and have only been asleep since 5:00 AM, the most excruciating way to be woken up is to have a large Himalayan cat land on your head and meow directly in your ear. Believe me. It hurts. And then to have him flop next to your face, seemingly unaware that his fur is now obstructing your breathing passages.

Tired, but I need to run some errands before I succumb to vegging on the couch and watching our Star Trek: Enterprise disc from Netflix while pretending to write. And I've realized I need to answer a TON of emails. If you've emailed me in the last couple of weeks, I'm sorry. I've been crazy busy. I've certainly worked many extra shifts, and driven cat food to many feeding stations. In fact, if you've called me this week, I need to call you back, too. I am a horrible correspondent on a good day, but I feel like stuff has escalated out of control. So... seriously, I will get back to you. Perhaps even today.

No comments: