Monday, June 12, 2006

Top 10 Things I Need, According to Google...

Typing "Sarah needs" into my Google search box produces the following:

Sarah needs... a cold shower. (I think I've had enough of those this year, thanks to Katrina.)
Sarah needs... a Livejournal. (Already have an account, though I don't write in it).
Sarah needs... your help. (Ha.)
Sarah needs... to be hooked up to a respirator in order to survive. (HA!!)
Sarah needs... to feel peaceful, and also needs to feel equal to (or better than) everyone else. (Can't argue.)
Sarah needs... answers. (I majored in philosophy. The only answer is that there are no answers.)
Sarah needs... to surf. (All right dude! Let's go!)
Sarah needs... to blog more. (Doubtful.)
Sarah needs... a student council slogan. (Vote for Me!)
Sarah needs... someone who can escort her from port to port. (Am I a ship? I might like to be a ship.)

No comments: