Like Friendster... But With Cats!
Sarah is such a loser. Tonight she discovered that there is a site like Friendster, but for cats. She has spent the last hour putting me on Catster. But really, it works to my advantage. Having a web presence only serves to further my goal of world domination.
Speaking of which, I already dominate this house. I had them on their hands and knees with flashlights trying to locate the mice I'd been hiding under various kitchen appliances. Even the Mean One! They said they were trying to prove some theory about some cat toy black hole or worm hole or something, but really they are just my slaves.
YOW.
Tags:
3 comments:
Jolee is a gorgeous kitty!
Both my cats are already on it, you should say hi to them.
OK, you can help me with my website now, since it appears you have some time? Ha, Ha!
Post a Comment