Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Banners - Free! Free!

So you know me, I like to fiddle around with graphics and personalize everything. I think I am at Week #6 or 7 of doing the Thursday Thirteen, and it's cool to see what other people's blogs look like. I promise to NOT be ridiculously busy tomorrow and visit more blogs than I was able to visit last week. Anyway, I got in a playful mood and ended up throwing together a bunch of Thursday Thirteen banners yesterday. They're up for grabs, if anyone is interested. Here's a sample:


You don't have to pretend to like my geeky Star Wars ones, but you'll have to pardon me if I think my Boba Fett banner is the abso-freakin-coolest thing ever.

3 comments:

K T Cat said...

That's a beautiful banner, Sarah. Thanks for taking the time to chare it with us.

Anonymous said...

I really, really love the blue one. And the one underneath it is that "Starry Night" font, isn't it? I LOVE that font. I'm going to steal your Star Wars ones if you don't mind and of course you know I'm not pretending when I saw I like them! Now I'm inspired to go revive my flailing blog and put your really kick-ass Thursday 13 banners on it. Just 'cause they're cool.

Sarah said...

Blog, blog, blog, blog...

The voices are whispering. :-P OK, fine, just because I waste too much time on the internet doesn't mean everyone has to. Haha.