Oh, Comfy Mystery Pants From J. Crew
I don't know what you are, pants. In fact we both stood for several moments in the dressing room, tilting our heads and pondering what, exactly, you were supposed to be. Are you a capri? Are you a pajama? Are you a beach cover-up? You don't appear in the J. Crew catalog or online. But now that I have gotten you home from the sale rack where I saw the prices and announced I was going to buy the whole store, you are proving very light and comfy. I don't think you're meant to be worn in public, as you are slightly see-through and have a sort of a gaping hole where your drawstring ties at my hip.
But you feel so nice. Plus you are pink, orange, and yellow striped. I like you already.
Tags:
2 comments:
Gotta love comfy/cozy pants.
I have decided I don't care what they are. They are nice light pirate-y pants for summer, and that's good enough for me.
Post a Comment