Nike French Canadian Goalie Ad
NHL playoff season makes me nostalgic. This morning I was thinking about my favorite ad of the 90's (OK, perhaps ever): the one with the crazy ex-goalie cab driver. I couldn't remember exactly how it went. Then, of course, you get to wondering if things were really as funny as you remember them being. Luckily, today we have the internet for our instant gratification.
Nope, still freakin' hilarious.
Tags:
3 comments:
I love YouTube! Heyyy...I remember you talking about this ad with Cory(?)...I think...years ago! Ahhh, everything old is new again.
For my money it doesn't get any better than French Canadian goalis drive cabs, and complaining about the Maple Leafs and Mats Sudin...except maybe the NHL on ESPN ad where the NY Rangers hire a priest to play on their fourth line against the NJ devils...classic hockey ads
YouTube!! Awesome...I found the one with the janitor which I only saw on TV like twice but thought it was hilarious. Poke Check!
Post a Comment