Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Custom Star Wars T-Shirts

I tell you, I am drooling all over this in a way that only a true nerd can. There is this little voice in my head saying, "Whatever! Whatever! It's my birthday!" (This might have been a good argument before I ordered a Vienna Teng CD and Firefly on DVD from Amazon. For... myself.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah
06/06/06

Sarah said...

Thanks! :-)

Anonymous said...

How did you hear about this? This is like the coolest #$%#$(%*&! thing ever!!! You can customize the fonts and everything. Wow. I'm going to assert my Star Wars geekdom and get one. And then my mother will yell at me, "What'd you buy that for?!!"

Oh, and by the way, Happy belated Birthday!!!

Sarah said...

I wanna get a Rogue Squadron one. In a little girly shirt. You can get a number on the back! (*Dies of geekness*)