Mike: I am only telling you this because I love you, even though I don't want to indulge your ridiculousness. But the cat is doing something really cute right now. Sarah: WHERE? (gets camera)
It's very nice of Mike to indulge the kitty-mom in you. ;-)
You know, Jolee seems like a totally different kitty to me, in the best of ways. He's all cute and innocent! It's tough for me to put him into the role of the cat who bit the groomer. (And I'm the one who had to catch him after that!) I'm so glad he's shown his true sweetness. :-)
It is just obvious that he hates all people except me, and he just didn't know what to do with himself because he hadn't met me yet. :-P
Though he did put his claw through my lip two weeks ago. But he didn't mean it. He came up to me all cuddly and couldn't understand why I was yelling at him (as I held a paper towel in my mouth to stop the bleeding). But he is a sweet cat.
4 comments:
They sure love to stretch.
I think he was taking up pretty much the entire bed, asleep.
*cute kitty overload*
It's very nice of Mike to indulge the kitty-mom in you. ;-)
You know, Jolee seems like a totally different kitty to me, in the best of ways. He's all cute and innocent! It's tough for me to put him into the role of the cat who bit the groomer. (And I'm the one who had to catch him after that!) I'm so glad he's shown his true sweetness. :-)
It is just obvious that he hates all people except me, and he just didn't know what to do with himself because he hadn't met me yet. :-P
Though he did put his claw through my lip two weeks ago. But he didn't mean it. He came up to me all cuddly and couldn't understand why I was yelling at him (as I held a paper towel in my mouth to stop the bleeding). But he is a sweet cat.
Post a Comment