NO WAY!
I just won the set of autographed George R.R. Martin harcovers in the contest on Patrick's Fantasy Hotlist! Eeeeee!
I somehow knew that if I bought those book club ones, I would win that contest... Oh well, if anyone needs George R.R. Martin books, I now possess a motley extra set of one regular hardcover, some smaller book club hardcovers, and some paperbacks. (OK, if you do the math, there are only four books in the series so far, so yes, this means I own multiple of them.) But the signed set? The signed set is mine. :-)
But seriously, I have been at a banquet at Court of Two Sisters in the French Quarter, so could someone please go and check that link to make sure I didn't hallucinate this? K, thanks. And if you haven't seen the blog, you ought to go check out the interviews and contests Pat offers over there.
3 comments:
I need a set...mine have gone missing due to various iterations of the moving process...plus I bought the third one twice--once in England where it was published in 2 parts and then once in the states where I felt ripped off cause it had like 200 less pages cumulative then the 2 parter in G.B. Anyhoo...if you wanna help a sister out, this book nerd would appreciate it.
Sold! You want them in hardcover?
Whatever you want to part with I'll take. Send 'em media rate, it's way cheaper. Address to appear on your IM so my stalkers (and here I'm being sarcastic, because I'm totally not that popular just paranoid) won't hunt me down.
Post a Comment