That Explains My Road Rage...
Courtesy of my dad, a study shows that my astrological sign are the worst drivers.
'The number one worst drivers were Geminis, "typically described as restless, easily bored and frustrated by things moving slowly," explained Warren Duke, Suncorp's national manager of personal insurance.'
I wouldn't say I'm a bad driver. My accident in January wasn't my fault. But there is something about traffic that makes me twitch. And people who are rude on the road. I have perhaps a little too much righteous zeal when it comes to driving, as well as an inability to let things go. (I once drove the entire way up St. Charles behind a guy who came within inches of slamming me through his failure to yield, with my middle finger sticking out the window.) I just don't see why someone doesn't do something about I-10 being slowed to a stop between here and Metairie every hour of every day ever. What is the point of a highway you rarely go over 30 mph on? "Frustrated by things moving slowly"? Um, yeah.
But for those of you who didn't believe me about the Post-Katrina potholes, this picture from the Times Picayune will be enlightening.
Tags:
2 comments:
I'm a Pisces which makes sense but I think a Pisces driving in Massachusetts has got to have a little pent up rage. My boyfriend is a Taurus so I guess everyone should watch out when we're on the road.
I spent 4 months in Boston after Katrina... I now think anyone driving in Massachusetts needs road rage! Otherwise you'll get run over.
Post a Comment