We Are Siamese If You Please
We are Siamese if you don't please. Well, part Siamese. Himalayan. I feel like I have a child. Lie down. Wake up. Comfort yowling cat. Back to sleep. Wake up to cat on pillow. YOW. YOW. Pet cat. Back to sleep. YOW YOW. But it was a lot better than Sunday night. I think he needs reassurance. The newest cute (or not) cat behavior: he has taken to following me around the apartment. If I go to the bathroom, he gets off the couch and sits outside the bathroom door. YOW YOW.
But... Progress! He only went under the bed three times today. Once was when I took out the trash (gone for two minutes, instant loss of trust, cat shoots under the bed). Once was when I went to school for two hours (even more egregious betrayal of trust: drive to Metairie and not take the cat!). And also, when the mailman came onto the porch, he growled at him and ran under the bed (guard cat, very useful except for the running under the bed part).
Kitty has informed us he would like to be called Jolee Bindo. 
No comments:
Post a Comment