Hello Cat Under Bed!

Yesterday I went to the adoption festival at Celebration Station, where the Hurricane Katrina pet rescue operations are wrapping up, and brought home this handsome fellow. He was found outside in January. They trapped him and had to cut off all his pretty fur because it had huge knots. He bit the person who shaved him. They were warning everyone about that, so a lot of people didn't want him. But if someone held me down and shaved me, I'd bite them too! Poor kitty seems pretty traumatized. He kept me up all night. Every 45 minutes he would sit up on the bed and cry until I woke up and petted him (he does purr though). I think he just wanted to check that we were still there.
Now he's under the bed. We've regressed a little bit this morning. Note that this picture is his "good side." From the back he kind of looks like a cross between Mr. Bigglesworth and a poodle.
1 comment:
He's adorable!
Yay you for taking him. I'm sure he'll calm down once he realizes "I have a home. For keeps."
Post a Comment