Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Writing and Coffee! Coffee and Writing!

National Novel Writing Month has officially begun! I ended up writing 250 words at midnight, then falling asleep. But I'm ready to start working now. I've got laptop, coffee, and music. I've been practicing a writing schedule during the month of October (which dissolved upon the advent of The Game, oops), so it shouldn't be too hard. Perhaps if I am really good, I will be able to avoid the lure of The Game. I did yesterday. There's hope. Off to write today's 1,500 words now! (But first, figure out how to put a counter on my blog because it's more fun to fiddle with things like that than to actually write... or at least more distracting.)

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hi Sarah!

To add a counter, just visit sitemeter.com... They do everything for you, so you don't have to know anything in order to get one to work!